Skip to main content

Kellog's Rice Krispie Cereal's Holiday Donation!

If you don't already know!, Kellogg's Rice Krispie cereal is given us foodies all across Canada a chance to create something really special this Christmas season. From October 1 to December 22nd,they are donating toys to the Salvation Army for every toy shaped treat that is made with their product and posted up on the Rice Krispies Canada's website.In their gallery you can see the out pouring of creavitity and generosity from all ages.

So when I saw all the great ideas I just knew I had to get on this cause and for the first time ever I made a Rice Krispie Christmas Train.I had the most fun decorating this treat and I'm happy I was able to give a child a toy for the holidays.




So if your interested in this worthy cause, be sure to pick up a box of Rice Krispie cereal preferably red and green and make your favorite toy.From their take your best photo and post it in their gallery.This will automatically have them donate $20 dollars to the Salvation Army and you will have a treat you can really enjoy.This would be a great activity for the kids and to give back to the less fortunate this Holiday season.So get creative,check out the recipes online and join me in the gallery. Tootles~

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...