Skip to main content

Brownie Pops To The Rescue!


Here are some yummy delectable treats. This simple Rich And Fudgy Brownie recipe was transformed into two bite brownie pops. I halved the recipe for less ingredient and the batter came out wonderfully.It was really fun to dress up a delicious treat by making them lollipops. I just used a few Popsicle sticks, a mini muffin tin,chocolate glaze and few sprinkles to bring these babies together. Easy peasy creation and well worth the time and effort put into it. I think I'll even make these again farther into summer and perfected the creation for myself.Maybe a different glaze or sprinkle, or use some lollipop sticks ummm? Got my brain going now with creative ideas.

The other thing I'm really happy about with this treat is I got to reuse the flower pot and Styrofoam for display. Only sad part of it, is this is probably the last time the piece of Styrofoam can be used.Oh well it had a good run :)

For some creative ideas on these brownies. You use any kind of  holder like a lollipop stick, Popsicle sticks or anything you can really think of that would work.You can also make larger brownie pops with a slightly bigger muffin tin and a glaze can be whatever you like it to be along with sprinkles. The possibilities are endless with creativity.

For the chocolate glaze I made I basically winged it. I took some icing sugar, cocoa powder,water and mix in a small bowl to the consistency I liked. Then dipped  the completely cooled brownie pops into the glaze and spun
them to get excess chocolate off. Then proceeded to dip the tops in sprinkles and then placed all of them upside down on a cookie sheet.Cooled them in the fridge for a few hours and done. Poof! Brownie pops appear. You can also dip them in icing sugar for a different flavor and look. This was a lot of fun and work to create these. They go fast too so if you take the challenge make sure you make a lot and have enough holders :)

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. I am craving for chocolate now!

    I am following your blog now. Come and by and visit the Mega Toddler Giveaway that I am hosting now!

    http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...