Skip to main content

Personal Recipe Writing!

Recently figure out this whole writing out recipes properly from a really great post called "Recipe Attribution". Its really quite simple to follow and has a lot of comments from fellow bloggers , I found it very helpful for me to figure this all out.

So Ive decided to go back on all the recipes I have posted and write them in my personal  words while integrating my changes into them. Most will have the What I Did section removed and added into the recipes. For any fellow viewers using my recipes you will now get exactly what I make, so no confusing how to exactly do whats in the picture.Of course you can always bring your own ideas to the recipes like I have from the originals.Recipe blogging really is about trying new things and sharing your new ideas.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...