Skip to main content

Crispy And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.... Yum :D


On Wednesday evening, I made some of these delicious big chocolate chip cookies that were quick and easy to make. I just needed something quick involving chocolate so I could conquer my addiction to it by giving in.I think a lot of people can sympathize with being chocolate addicts.


On Martha Stewart I looked at her collection of chocolate chip cookie recipes online and found the right one for me called "Crispy And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies". They had just the right balance of crispy edges and chewy melty centers.They are a great cookie for dipping in milk or coffee. Every time I ate one I had to have milk with it, just makes sense doesn't it?



However, if you end up over baking these cookies you might end up with less then chewy center. If you end up with a batch like this you can always add a piece of bread to the jar of over bake cookies.They should regain moisture to the batch, but be careful not to leave the bread in there to long, you end up with a crumbly mess. That the only advice I have for this recipe because its pretty straight forward and you will end up with what you want. I trust Martha Stewart recipes and they haven't failed me yet.

So try it out yourself, you wont be disappointed!



What I Did:
  • Used margarine instead of butter
  • Used milk chocolate chips instead of semisweet chocolate chips

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...