Skip to main content

Requests & Thank You's

Updates will be on hold for a bit due to me recently catching a cold/flu :(. Definitely not a good idea for me to do any baking till I'm perfectly well and feeling passionate enough to bake something new.I'll be getting lots of rest and probably looking into some recipes.

In the mean time, If anyone has any ideas in what they would like me to bake once I'm better just comment below on this post. I would love to hear from all of you and take baking requests.

For anyone that wants to make a comment on here or on any other post they don't have to have a specific account listed to make a comment.Anyone can easily post anonymously or they can post by   name and e-mail address.I want to make sure that everyone gets an equal opportunity to be able to share their comments on posts.

Also, I like to give a big thank you to all of my followers and readers for their positive comments. All of you have really inspired me to push and challenge myself in baking. Also I feel that everyone has really given me a great confidence in this blog.All of you are great people and give great advice. 

Attention! Followers,Readers and Watchers:

What would you like me to bake? Comment on this post  with your requests and ideas for upcoming baking.


Thank you!

~Tootles~
 littlemissbaker19

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...